JBoss at JavaOne
Folks, we in the JBoss community have thoroughly enjoyed another wonderful year at JavaOne. Yet again, this week has afforded us with the opportunity to engage with our users and friends, and we're left invigorated with the positive energy that surrounds a week of educational sessions, hallway discussions, and informal meetups that stimulate and inspire our work in Enterprise middleware.
Our featured theme this year is xPaaS, bringing your preferred deployments to the OpenShift Cloud Application Platform. To that end, we've been building tighter and lasting relationships with the OpenShift team as we continue to build support for a broad range of services from Java Enterprise to Fuse integration to Unified Mobile Push. This year we've piloted a new program to bring a taste of our engineers' technical material to a worldwide audience, and have made available eleven presentations from our booth on the expo floor:
* Mythbusters: ORMs and SQL - Good or Bad? - Emmanuel Bernard
* Developing Modern Mobile Applications - Sebastien Blanc
* Develop Modern Java Web Applications w/ Java EE7 - Grant Shipley
* Scaling Your Database With Infinispan - Mircea Markus
* The Path to CDI 2.0 - Antoine Sabot-Durand
* Automatically scaling Java applications in the cloud - Steve Pousty
* Building Java EE Applications FAST - George Gastaldi & Lincoln Baxter
* Test ride of the Arquillian Universe - A. Knutsen & B. Majsak
* Ceylon's fast-growing ecosystem - Stephane Epardaud
* Going Native: Bringing FFI to the JVM - Charles Nutter
* Java and Mongo for a fun mapping experience - Steve Citron-Pousty
The full listing is available here. We'd like to thank everyone who stopped by to say hello or tune into our sessions; it's an honor to visit San Francisco each year and showcase the work we've been proud to build together, as always, in the open.